By Kieron Seth, Seaco Wei, Lumens
May 17, 2022 15038
• PTZ cameras transmit real-time positioning data
• Pixotope virtual set production software
Pixotope is built for on-air use, enabling rapid design and deployment of virtual, augmented, or mixed reality content.
• Create a virtual camera in Pixotope software
Dynamically moving the camera position within a 3D virtual space requires the exact synchronization of the PTZ camera with the virtual production system. Lumens cameras transmit exact positioning data with extremely low latency into Pixotope.
• Pixotope software enables the perfect fusion of reality and virtual worlds
Pixotope creates high-resolution live images at high refresh rates to deliver very realistic results
• Lumens LC200 for live streaming and recording
• Create virtual studios with ease
Install a well-lit green screen background in a studio of any size.
• Simple set-up
PC + Pixotope software : Complete virtual production system
Lumens 4K PTZ Camera : Outputting 60Hz UltraHD video images.
Lumens PTZ Camera controller : The easiest and fastest way to control PTZ cameras
• Single cable camera installation
Use a single network cable for video over IP (using the NDI format), data transmission and power.
• Simple live streaming and video recording
LC200 mixes video, record programming and stream live.
Pixotope utilises Epic Games' Unreal Engine to produce photorealistic rendering in real-time. Create virtual sets, virtual environments, and augmented content, with terrain and foliage, with particle systems, and with simulated cameras and lenses.
Pixotope is built for on-air use enabling rapid design and deployment of virtual, augmented, or mixed reality content. It enables users to configure, create, and control, any kind of virtual production from a single user interface.
Featuring intuitive editing tools, Pixotope harnesses the real-time power of the Unreal Engine to create anything from a single camera project, to a live multi-camera virtual studio production, all at cinematic quality.
For more information, please visit pixotope.com
• Supports Pixotope™
• Supports NDI®|HX, and PoE
• 4K UHD 60fps
• Fast and accurate PTZ mechanism
• Control up to 255 cameras
• Joystick for camera control
• Compatible NDI®|HX
• 12V DC and PoE support
• Supports 4 HDMI Inputs
• Supports 4 HDMI Inputs and IP video sources including Lumens IP cameras, and standard RTSP streams.